You mean the Sega Genesis emulator? Why not use apt-get to install it? Version 1.23-5 looks like it'll install fine on Knoppix v3.4. It's in the Debian unstable package list.
Hi!
I want to install Gens emulator (genesys/megadrive) in knoppix linux in HD. Before (knoppix 3.3) I used to WINE it from windows partition, but Gens has a linux port.
I've downloaded and try to compile, but ./configure said that I need latest GTK+ and knoppix has older ones. What I have to do? Update GTK+? Could this destroy system?
Older Gens version doesn't use gtk, but sdl -> same problem
Probably you will tell me that I can use other emulator, but I like this one (can play, copy music and bmps to hd, ...)
Bye!
You mean the Sega Genesis emulator? Why not use apt-get to install it? Version 1.23-5 looks like it'll install fine on Knoppix v3.4. It's in the Debian unstable package list.
Thanks for help, but dgen and Gens are different emulators, I think. Dgen works perfectly but it's a bit slower than dgen at windows.
Which others sega genesis emulators do u know?
D'oh! I was afraid of that.
The only other one I know of is Generator.

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00