Doesn't anybody know? I'm sure this is a common problem that people face since you need the kernel headers to get the nvidia, ATI, and winmodem drivers to work.
I'm using Knoppix 3.4 (2004-05-17) and I'm looking for the kernel headers. They don't seem to come with the system, and that's causing me problems. What kernel headers should I use?
Doesn't anybody know? I'm sure this is a common problem that people face since you need the kernel headers to get the nvidia, ATI, and winmodem drivers to work.
Try this post http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ghlight=nvidia

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
CISCO CVR-X2-SFP10G X2 to SFP+ 10GB 74-6321-03 Converter Module *Lot of 14”
$115.19
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99