-
Any luck with 802.11b wireless pcmcia cards?
Anyone able to get an SMC 2632W (V2) or a Gigafast WF721-AEX to function (get to internet) with Knoppix 3.4? If so how didja doit?
-
Joy, my first post from Knoppix, Live CD! Windows Away!
Well I did get the SMC card running. What a hump for a card that was "recognized" at startup..at least the right driver was loaded (but not configured) and that's something....must mark it down to a lousy (bare bones) driver and limited function card....oh well now if I can figure how to have the config persist over a restart when running from CD I may have a Linux I can actually use for a change.
Anyone need help with this card on a LT I can share.
Meanwhile, having received my noob stripes I'll move to the Networking forum where I found zip help. Still no joy with the Gigafast card...bet nobody there knows how to get that puppy running either...(I'll report back from "expert" land) See ya!
Similar Threads
-
By Kowood in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 09:30 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 03:33 PM
-
By Davidsa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By ehawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 04:53 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Cisco WS-X6904-40G-2T 4-Port 40 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Module
$299.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99