I have a Maxtor SATA Hdd and I cannot mount it under 2.4 kernel niether 2.6 . I also tried to install Knoppix 3.4 on my HDD , but when the partition program(cfdisk or whatever)started it said that i don't have Hard disk installed on my system which means that Knoppix cannot recognize my SATA disk.I also tried other distributions and encountered similar problems(Mandrake-freezes for example).I installed Knoppix 3.3 on the same hdd but the lilo bootloade only showed knoppix and not Windows(i have Windows XP installed).Can you please help me?

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00