apt-get install big-cursor
will give you big cursors in X, be warned, they're pretty big.
to undo it (if too big):
apt-get install artwiz-cursor
Good luck,
Luke
Anybody know how to increase the size of the mouse cursor? I got a hdd install of v3.3 and running kde. I tried turning on the appropriate options in kde's control center and rebooting to restart kde. The checkboxes show up as being clicked on, but the mouse cursor remains the same tiny size.
apt-get install big-cursor
will give you big cursors in X, be warned, they're pretty big.
to undo it (if too big):
apt-get install artwiz-cursor
Good luck,
Luke
See also this post:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ghlight=cursor
Thank you all for the timely responses and very helpfull information. CrashedAgain, I followed your link and picked up the tip from rickenbacherus and installed the golden cursor from kde. Now it works fine and I can see.

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00