Why did you do that? Just burn the image.Originally Posted by jch02140
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
I have extract the ISO file. I wish to know what files or folders need to be burn in the CD in order to get it boot on start up?... I have burn all the contents in the ISO file but it won't boot on my laptop.
Why did you do that? Just burn the image.Originally Posted by jch02140
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
well... don't extract the iso for one. I assume you're in windows so I'm going to suggest you use Nero.
get nero from www.download.com and then startup the Nero Burning Rom (not Nero start smart, it should be in the programs>>nero group)
Then choose Recorder>>Burn Image then just select the knoppix iso and make sure you tick finalize cd
And don't feel bad, it's one of the more common mistakes.![]()
Hi,
It works now! Thanks.
By the way I am using Fujitsu C-Series Model 2210. Hope this info is useful.

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00