At the bash prompt, type: XFree86 -version.
Hello reader!
I'm a hard-core Window$ user that just turned to the "good side" of the force.
I have one simple question that I believe you hard-core Linux users should be able to help me out with:
How do I determine what version of XFree86 I run?
I've looked at the manuals, FAQs etc at XFree86's homepage but I can't find it.
Any ideas?
Appreciate you taking the time to read my post.
Thanx!
/Freddy
At the bash prompt, type: XFree86 -version.
Thank you very much!Originally Posted by eco2geek
Works like a charm!

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95