-
Senior Member
registered user
Well I was able to actually talk to a friend using Skype tonight and I have to agree with eadz - the sound quality is GREAT. I'm looking forward to the time when the Linux version of Skype supports conference calling. Right now the the Linux version of Skype can function as a client on a conference call, but not as a server. Hopefully that will change in the future.
SunnyB I don't have any advice for you. I was able to create a new user without any problem. I created another new one tonight for my wife. Are you getting any error messages. I put some characters in the password for the account that I was setting up for my wife which caused it to be rejected the first time I submitted it. After I took out the # it worked fine.
Similar Threads
-
By steev in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 09:59 AM
-
Replies: 15
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 04:47 PM
-
By fla in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$649.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00

Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$500.00

POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99