-
Sound does not work
When I startup XMMS with a mp3,it used to work. Now I only get the error message saying it couldn't open audio. I know it isn't my hardware problem, because my speakers plays that chord when the error pops up perfectly. I just cannot get sound from the program itself for the mp3. How can I fix this?
*edit* nevermind...it works
Similar Threads
-
By croeiii in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 05:32 AM
-
By ssj2kite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 08:46 AM
-
By rchinnock88 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By b_rimes in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 02:57 PM
-
By sweeper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 03:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99