-
Senior Member
registered user
Partitioning... of a newbie
I would like to install knoppix on my hd. I took a look at qtparted and it seems that I have 4 or 5 differt type of partition's format.
Since I will need 3 partitons (1 for the boot, 1 for the swap and 1 for the rest of the hardrive) is there any differnce between all the partition's format.
I was trying to resize my hardrive by using qtparted. Well the software told me that my hardrive was not defragmented. I can't believe how good this OS is!!!
Similar Threads
-
By tymlls05 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-09-2005, 03:35 PM
-
By mimes in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 01:33 AM
-
By goober in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 03:49 AM
-
By donald_willy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 05:09 AM
-
By bxb32001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99