Hei
Did you 'commit' before quitting?
regards
I am trying to make a partition with qtparted. I am able to see the linux partition on the screen, but nothing really happen into the hardrive. If I close the program and than reopen it again, it will give me the old partition!
What am I missing?
Thank You.
Hei
Did you 'commit' before quitting?
regards
...and make sure the partitions weren't mounted?

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$32.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla
$500.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage HippoVision Video Digitizer Atari ST Hippopotamus Software Cartridge
$99.95
vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$29.99