sorry cuddles i am not feeling very great atm, so i am a little snappy.
sorry..
Even though, as many may have guessed, I can be long-winded, and quite "verbose" and bulky in my responses, the "summary" of the response could be stated as: I like them... I had stated that in my original response, and though I didnt come right out and state that in the last response, I thought it would have been more "implied", as the "flow" of the response was in agreeance of the "image" in the first place.
I think you do excellent image work, and the format / flow of your covers are not "cluttered" or "confusing" ( as it would be said in "artistic" circles )
If I had a bunch of CD's on a table, yours would be 'instantly' recognizable as a "Knoppix" CD
Is this more, what you were expecting?
sorry cuddles i am not feeling very great atm, so i am a little snappy.
sorry..

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00