-
Senior Member
registered user
Even though, as many may have guessed, I can be long-winded, and quite "verbose" and bulky in my responses, the "summary" of the response could be stated as: I like them... I had stated that in my original response, and though I didnt come right out and state that in the last response, I thought it would have been more "implied", as the "flow" of the response was in agreeance of the "image" in the first place.
I think you do excellent image work, and the format / flow of your covers are not "cluttered" or "confusing" ( as it would be said in "artistic" circles )
If I had a bunch of CD's on a table, yours would be 'instantly' recognizable as a "Knoppix" CD
Is this more, what you were expecting?
Similar Threads
-
By cyberdog in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00