Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ERROR MENU KDE

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    ERROR MENU KDE

    Hi
    I have a problem with the K menu. I change it, removing programs and useless contents, but then, it changes to the original KNOPPIX K menu.

    Anybody knows how I can solve this?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    611
    When you change it...

    Are you changing the files in /etc/skel/.kde or are you changing the files in /home/knoppix/.kde ?

  3. #3

    re

    When I remaster it, I move all files from /knxsource/etc/skel to /knxsource/home/knoppix
    Then, I modify using Kmenuedit from the Xnest :1 and I save it. I move the files again to /knxsource/etc/skel, and when I burn it, the K menu is the original.

    One more question, can I modify the K menu from a text config file?

    tnx

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
  2. Xine error after doing a Upgrade, error posted. (resolved)
    By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
  3. mkisofs error: end request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy...
    By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
  4. KDE Menu
    By doo-doo in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 04:34 AM
  5. Partition-error (Table written but error while reading!!!)
    By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC  picture

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC

$750.00



HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM

$289.99



ASRock Rack ROMED8-2T/BCM Server Motherboard For Parts/Repair picture

ASRock Rack ROMED8-2T/BCM Server Motherboard For Parts/Repair

$365.00



POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS picture

POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS

$179.85



New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server picture

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server

$689.00



Micron 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC Server RAM Memory RDIMM MTA18ASF4G72PDZ picture

Micron 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC Server RAM Memory RDIMM MTA18ASF4G72PDZ

$249.97



1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X picture

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X

$200.00



HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD picture

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD

$249.99



Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC picture

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC

$250.00