/var/lib/xdg/
I think .. take a look at debian freedesktop implementation
Can someone enlighten me where the entries of the 'K' menu are stored in 3.4. They used to be down /usr/share/applnk but now I have dozens of entries that I can't find the source for.
/var/lib/xdg/
I think .. take a look at debian freedesktop implementation
/etc/skel/.kde/share/applnk and /var/lib/kde/menu
You can use the menu editor in kde. Select the application like you are going to modify it. The change menu entry will show you where the file is located. You can copy and paste the location without changing any menu settings

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99