/var/lib/xdg/
I think .. take a look at debian freedesktop implementation
Can someone enlighten me where the entries of the 'K' menu are stored in 3.4. They used to be down /usr/share/applnk but now I have dozens of entries that I can't find the source for.
/var/lib/xdg/
I think .. take a look at debian freedesktop implementation
/etc/skel/.kde/share/applnk and /var/lib/kde/menu
You can use the menu editor in kde. Select the application like you are going to modify it. The change menu entry will show you where the file is located. You can copy and paste the location without changing any menu settings

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00