I trying to install knoppix 3.4, I have created a swap partition, linux partitions bootable, write YES, quit. Then when it goes to install it complains abot no swap drive or linux drive.
I trying to install knoppix 3.4, I have created a swap partition, linux partitions bootable, write YES, quit. Then when it goes to install it complains abot no swap drive or linux drive.
I would suggest rebooting so that the partition table is reread. Then you can make the swap partition active like so:
mkswap /dev/hda3
swapon /dev/hda3
Check your free memory like so:
free
Should show you some swap!
FYI It is not necessary to make any partition bootable. AFAIK this is a DOS boot loader necessity. Make sure the partition type is 83 for linux. It should work then. If not and you're SURE you have at least 3G partition for Knoppix you can launch the installer like so:
IGNORE_CHECK=1 knoppix-installer

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
(2) Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10G SR SFP+ Transceiver Modules 10-3105-01 - Genuine
$32.88
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99