-
Newbie: using CF CARD (PCMCIA/USB) with Knoppix 3.4
Hi all,
When I boot Knoppix 3.4, if the CF Card is in the PCMCIA adapter it is mounted but is read only. The questions are:
1- How do I boot first the Knoppix 3.4, and then mount the CF Card when needed?
2- How do I make the CF card in PCMCIA slot read/write?
3- Does Knoppix 3.4 mount the CF Card in Delkin eFilm Pocket reader so that I can also work with the files on it?
I am also not very fluent with Linux, so the questions may be a little basic, anyhow thanks for answers.
Veli Izzet
Similar Threads
-
By chiph in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 11:47 PM
-
By onimeno in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 06:19 PM
-
By ergo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 03:32 AM
-
By convert in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 10:10 AM
-
By peanut in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00