Use knoppix-3.2-2003-06-06. That is the last one that worked for me. I have been constantly researching as of why the latter versions don't work but I have been unable to find the problem.
Use knoppix-3.2-2003-06-06. That is the last one that worked for me. I have been constantly researching as of why the latter versions don't work but I have been unable to find the problem.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple M3501 Extended Keyboard II Vintage Macintosh Mac w/ Mouse Tested Set
$85.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple 3.5 Drive A9M0106 External 800K Floppy IIgs Mac Tested Working
$124.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Macintosh Pascal Lowell Carmony Robert Holliday Vintage 1985 Apple Mac Tech Book
$25.00