Sure it's not in /usr/lib?
A google for
libg2c.so.0 debian
throws up some items which suggest a symlink may be missing.
I am running knoppix 3.3 with no problem.
However, I have a small program compiled on another linux machine and the executable file, which runs fine on the machine it is compiled on, will not run on the Knoppix machine.
It complains that it can not find a shared library: "libg2c.so.0"
This is understandable since the library is for Fortran and not on the knoppix CD.
Question: Is there any way to add this library (libg2c.so.0) so that I can run the small program on the knoppix machine. ( I have plenty of space on my 512 MB usb drive.)
Of couse, if I could link the library into the execuatable in the first place on the compiling machine, then it should not need the additional library. However, I have not found a way to do that (I am compiling the small program using g77 compiler).
TIA, Bob
Sure it's not in /usr/lib?
A google for
libg2c.so.0 debian
throws up some items which suggest a symlink may be missing.
apt-get install libg2c0

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5 Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10G Base SFP+ Transceivers 10-2415-03 w/ Holo
$16.98
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00