I want to run a script under Knoppix, booted from cd. I have tried a couple of times and get the word that I need Root priveleges. I overcame this once by prefacing with sudo, so I am wondering if this will work again. Thanks.
I want to run a script under Knoppix, booted from cd. I have tried a couple of times and get the word that I need Root priveleges. I overcame this once by prefacing with sudo, so I am wondering if this will work again. Thanks.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
$170.00