I got the same problem at first. How I got past it was when it asked me which partition I wanted to use the little box next to it was blank. You have to hit spacebar to select it, then use enter to select next. After that everything was fine.
Hi all,
I ran the knoppix-installer cmd and set everything up but just as it gows to install i get a format error.
Error formatting of faild some message from mkfs.ext3: Usage: mkfs.ext3 [-c|-t|-l filename block-size] [-f fragment-size] [-b
etc etc
Any idea how to fix this?
I got the same problem at first. How I got past it was when it asked me which partition I wanted to use the little box next to it was blank. You have to hit spacebar to select it, then use enter to select next. After that everything was fine.
Thnx i will give it a try, i have a ext3 partition on there ready for it so i will go see if it works.
That worked, thnx totenengle.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$400.00
Supermicro SYS-121C-TN2R 8SFF Server 2x Gold 6448Y 64-Core 2.1GHz 1TB RAM
$62610.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99