I am going to get two 4Meg ADSL lines put into my flat and my ISP supports Multilink PPP so that with a CISCO Router I could bond the two into 1 large pipe.
Problem is that a CISCO 1700 series Router costs over £1300 and I'm not gonna spent that much on a router.
Cheap ADSL routers with an Ethernet connection can, "I'm sure !", be configured to let a connected PC perform the PPPOA or PPPOE part of the connection instead of the router......
........and so logically I'm assuming you could buy two cheap ADSL routers and connect both to one PC running Linux and the PC would perform the Multilink PPP setup for both routers and voila save me loads of cash.
ONE PROBLEM I haven't got a clue how to set this up coz I'm a bit of a Linux newbie - although I am a techie.......I hope someone will stumble across this post and give me a few pointers.
Laterz,
JamesX.......
Long Live the Source![]()

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99