-
How can you change your MTU value?
Hi there,
I'm currently running knoppix 3.4 from RAM (using the toram option) as my windows xp install keeps rebooting at the start screen after mup.sys pops up..
I don't mind sticking with knoppix as I can access all my files on my ntfs partition (which I can't resize as it's fragmented apparently) .
Everything works fine except some sites on the internet as I'm accessing a win2k computer with internet connection sharing. Due to an odd bug, I basically need to set my mtu value to 1270 (well, that worked with xp).
Anyone know how to alter that setting? Most sites work fine, but certain one's don't at the default of 1500.
-
Got it.
ifconfig eth1 mtu 1270
Similar Threads
-
By plener in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 08:09 PM
-
By Rivendell in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By Jwizzman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 03:07 PM
-
By Guest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$750.00