-
Hi Shah & Champagnemojo,
Champagnemojo, the two fstab entries you suggested work after I do a mount in a Konsole.
Shah, I'd like to try your suggestion for autmounting. I've read it and think I follow, except I don't know what sysV-init editor is? Any direction?
Also, if Kelmo reads this, did I give you the information you requested? Should I change something??
Thanks all,
Jim
Similar Threads
-
By tonysathre in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By Knopper12 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:31 AM
-
By piki in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 05:21 PM
-
By budhead in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 05:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00