Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Background programs...

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviers2002
    For mzilikazi:

    Could You tell me where the program is?

    Thanks.
    apt-get update && apt-get install tkps

    sudo tkps&

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by mzilikazi
    apt-get update && apt-get install tkps

    sudo tkps&
    I have to confess, I didn't realize that tkps was an actual program...I thought you'd just made a spelling error on tops.

    tkps looks nice though...it looks like kpm...just less flashy.

  3. #13
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by champagnemojo
    Quote Originally Posted by mzilikazi
    apt-get update && apt-get install tkps

    sudo tkps&
    I have to confess, I didn't realize that tkps was an actual program...I thought you'd just made a spelling error on tops.

    tkps looks nice though...it looks like kpm...just less flashy.
    lmao Well that sort of mistake is certainly not beyond me......
    You're right it is not at all flashy but soooo very functional and doesn't have dependencies. top I do not like so much as it does not show all processes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. desktop background
    By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 02:32 PM
  2. fluxbox background
    By piko in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 10:10 PM
  3. background image
    By StopError in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 11:13 PM
  4. Cant select a different background.
    By Lemming in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 09:02 PM
  5. KNOPPIX BackGround
    By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 10:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage DEC E2052-AA  AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap picture

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap

$729.99



Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board picture

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board

$109.99



Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012 picture

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012

$74.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation

$79.95



Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal picture

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal

$150.00



Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard picture

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard

$149.99



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$269.99



Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working picture

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working

$111.00