Possible cause:
1) your i/o address is wrong
2) your irq is wrong
or both conflict with other hardwares.
Check using this command
cat /proc/pci
cat /proc/interrupts
Hi all i do have a problem with my asuscom ISDNlink card.
I choose my isdn card from the hardware list: asuscom isdn link. Than
I choose my provider, input of dns etc ioadress and irq of the card. .....
When i try to connect, I get this message: Error while executing /etc/init.d/isdn.
What does this mean. What Im I doing wrong.
Can anyone help me out......?![]()
Possible cause:
1) your i/o address is wrong
2) your irq is wrong
or both conflict with other hardwares.
Check using this command
cat /proc/pci
cat /proc/interrupts

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Lot of 5x SFP-10G-LR CISCO 10-2457-02 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Transceiver
$75.00
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00