-
Installproblem: Usage for XDialogs
hello all,
I tried to install Knoppix 3.4 on a Compaq Proliant 1600 server with raid array 3200 controller. I have the problem that even though I created a 4 GB Linux partition (ReiserFS / Bootable) and a 512 MB Linux-Swap the system requirements seem not to be met.
When I use IGNORE_CHECK=1 on the knoppix installer (downloaded the latest version from the net) I end up with a textfile popping up that shows a file "Usage for XDialogs". When I choose next the script finishs and the shell prompt is again there. Install does not proceed.
Any ideas what could be the problem?
Thanks
Vullyman
Similar Threads
-
By jpretti in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 06:14 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:53 PM
-
By raduen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:07 PM
-
By hankster in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 09:37 AM
-
By Jester^ in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 10:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro SYS-1018R-WC0R 1U Rack Server Xeon E5-2620 v4 64GB DDR4 RAM No HDD.
$289.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00