-
Senior Member
registered user
event sounds not working
Hello....I have replaced my KNOPPIX 3.3 installations with 3.4. I like it alot and works well. However, I noticed that the EVENT SOUNDS do not work. The sound itself is OK, for instance I can play cd's and all.
In CONTROL CENTER under SOUND there is a button to test sound, and when I click it, it does work and the KNOPPIX START UP SOUND plays.
Its just the NOTIFICATIONS do not work. Not that its a big deal, but I kind of liked them. KNOPPIX ver. 3.3 the sound events worked fine. Does anyone have the same problem?
bob58
Similar Threads
-
By Xwrapper3 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2006, 11:26 AM
-
By wokka in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:43 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:52 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 07:33 PM
-
By tearinghairout in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99