-
Need help using Fdisk in Knoppix..
Apologies for the newbie-ish question, but I'm finding myself in a bit of a bind here.
Basically I was attempting to dual boot Windows and Linux, and the typical partitining horror story kicked in and basically my mbr is completely messed up so I'm in the process of trying to get things back in order, if possible.
Anyway, I've been trying to figure out ways to format my hard drive since my Win98SE bootdisk didn't work(driver error), and the Windows Full Install CD is having problems detecting my hard drive, so what I decided to try and do is run Knoppix from a CD and use Fdisk to format my drive, but embarrassingly enough I'm completely new to Linux so I'm really not sure how to use Fdisk to format. Would anyone mind helping me out with this one? Any input is really appreciated, thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By eljoky in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 08:36 PM
-
By martianrobot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2003, 04:21 PM
-
By hololi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 05:31 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 06:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 10 Genuine OEM Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter A1719 for Macbook Pro
$179.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99