Since it's not your pc, don't do it.Risky.
Hey, I need to know if it is possible to mount and NTFS partioned HDD, running WINXP, and if it is safe to write to. I need to be 100% sure, because this computer isn't mine, and has gigabytes of information on it. Otherwise, I will just wait until I get my own computer and in the meantime run from the CD, and not modify the HD. I don't want to run from the HDD, just be able to write to it, safely.
Since it's not your pc, don't do it.Risky.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Lot of 10 ARISTA SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP LC Connector Optic Transceiver Module
$60.72