-
remove KDE use only GNOME
Hi all
want to remove KDE and use GNOME....
I use synaptic removed the KDE and after remaster and write to CD
..upon booting... I guess system default look for KDE which had
been remove thus getting error and fall back to TWM desktop...
Question: I do I set it default to launch GNOME....??
Hope I am clear... thanks a lots.
Similar Threads
-
By splf in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:28 PM
-
By cpc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 07:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00