-
Mounting NTFS HDD
Hey, I need to know if it is possible to mount and NTFS partioned HDD, running WINXP, and if it is safe to write to. I need to be 100% sure, because this computer isn't mine, and has gigabytes of information on it. Otherwise, I will just wait until I get my own computer and in the meantime run from the CD, and not modify the HD. I don't want to run from the HDD, just be able to write to it, safely.
Similar Threads
-
By sd5867 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 07:33 AM
-
By Li'l Roberto in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 11:04 PM
-
By dlichterman in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By stf-ko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:07 PM
-
By Don_PhrostByte in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99