Hi!
I've got two problems (As said in the topic x]).
First: On my computer Knoppix only wants to boot when I go through the interactive setup (boot: expert). I have to type all SCSI Modules except for advansys.o, ultrastor.o, aic7xxx.o and eata.o. When I try to boot with those modules it simply hangs and I have to restart the computer.
So: What are those modules important for? And: Can I somehow make a setup which simply does not load those modules and I DON'T have to type all the other modules while booting.
Second thing: When I start Knoppix as descriped above, I can hear music (for example Radio Paradise) via XMMS. But when I then stop the music and go away from the PC for 15 minutes or anything, it does not want to start the music again. It just says something with a plugin or the soundcard might be blocked.
Any Idea?
My Computer:
AMD Athlon XP 1700+
256 MB DDRAM PC2100 Samsung
nVidia nForce (which has the sound- and graphiccard)
Thanks!
gr00vy![]()

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$450.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro SuperServer 504-2 X11SCL-1F E-2124 3.3GHz 32GB DDR4 NVMe 512GB
$650.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99