Hello![]()
Just got a new computer recently and before I install a linux distro on it I wanted to test Knoppix out on it. The first problem I'm having is getting it to recognize the Dell Truemobile 1300 USB adapter that I'm using for connecting to the internet.
Could someone point me in the right direction. THe computer is a Dell 8400 desktop, and I would love to get it online with this. I just don't want to pay 20.00 for the LInuxant driver installer that I saw. Thats about the only alternative that I saw when googling.
Any help would be great. I've configured modems before but never a network on knoppix or linux. Knoppix usually recognized my network at the univ and just connects me.
THank you for any help you can give.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00