Burnt another .ISO on bith distros but it still doesn't want to boot, I have tried everything that I can think of but to no avail. any ideas?
I havent been on here for a long time and I was last under another username but for your pleasure LinuxGeek is back and has another problem....
I have tried installling Gentoo and booting knoppix 3.4 up, but they don't work. I could boot Knoppix 3.3 but not this new one and gentoo. I have done some research and they both use the isolinux way of boooting. Does anyone have any ideas of whats wrong? System specs are as follows:
- 1Ghz Celeron (P3 era)
- 128MB
- 20GB hard drive
Doe anyone else have these problems? Thanks in advance
Burnt another .ISO on bith distros but it still doesn't want to boot, I have tried everything that I can think of but to no avail. any ideas?
some bios' do not like isolinux

Supermicro E200-8D Xeon D-1528 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 2x10GbE X10SDV-6C-TLN4F w/ PSU
$525.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro 1U Server 5019C-WR X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 3.8Ghz 32GB RAM M.2 NVME X
$369.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00