-
Hi Technik
A quick google seems to suggest that your card uses the Atmel chipset.
I noticed that Tetsuo seems to have got (his/hers?) working with the Atmel chipset by installing the drivers.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11712
Maybe you should PM Tetsuo and ask for step by step instructions.
Failing that, there seems to be a whole mailing list devoted to this subject here https://iprserv.jura.uni-leipzig.de/...atmel-wlan-usb
I notice too that there is a debian package called 'atmelwlandriver', so a simple
Code:
apt-get install atmelwlandriver
might be all you need to do.
Of course, all these probably assume that you have Knoppix installed on the HD. If you are just running from CD, I'm not sure how to go about doing this stuff.
Sorry I can't actually provide you with the answer, I could be more specific if I had one of these myself, but I don't.
BTW. Sorry we hijacked your earlier post.[/url]
Similar Threads
-
By tstrickland in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 04:35 PM
-
By calathar in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 06:47 AM
-
By Jez in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 05:14 AM
-
By bmorlan in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 04:41 PM
-
By deerwood in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 07:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Miscellaneous Brand 5 1/4 Inch Floppy Drive Untested - Lot of 4
$35.95

Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac
$299.00

7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 OEM Install Disc Lot - Rare With USB Support OSR2
$49.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 Computer Motherboard 820-0260-A Parts/Repair AS-IS
$350.00

Vintage and very rare original Macintosh 128k box (2/3/1984)
$500.00

Vintage Microsoft Windows OS Hologram Disc Lot XP Pro 98 SE Reinstallation Media
$39.00

Vintage commodore 64 computer new In Box
$375.00

Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00