-
Creating a directory in 'home'
I'm trying to install as mentioned in this post: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=52085
but I've got a problem. Step 4 says 'place file in home/speedtouch-conf/firmware ' but when I do this I recive an 'access denied' error.
I'm new to Linux so please excuse me if this is a really dumb question.
Thanks in advance,
Benedict
Similar Threads
-
By hawkeye in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:42 PM
-
By DieselDriver in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:20 AM
-
By 31d1 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:20 PM
-
By matt2kjones in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:27 PM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

HPE B-series 16Gb SFP+ QK724A Pull Tab Optical Transceiver
$10.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99