-
3com X-jack PCMCIA card driver and install
Greetings,
Seems about every year or two I attempt to switch to linux again. A friend passed me Knoppix and I'm very impressed, so trying to play with it.
I loaded it on my desktop and I was very happy that it worked right off the cd. However, when I load it on my laptop it doesn't detect my 3com xjack wireless card and therefore I can't get online.
I'd like to do the following and if anyone can help, THANK YOU:
1) Find the correct driver
2) Incorporate it into the CD so I can burn a new CD so it will always work from the beginning.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Stiggy in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 03:23 PM
-
By danboid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 09:42 AM
-
By mborchorst in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 12:37 AM
-
By Zaratustra in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 08:10 AM
-
By wizzofoz in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 11:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09