-
Knoppix as a netfilter router
Dear all knoppix users/developers,
Here is my situation:
In our office, I have installed a debian/sarge netfilter nat router.
I would like a backup solution if this (x86) router fall down ...
I would like to set a little linux dist on cd for immediatly replace this router
with an other 2 NIC computer.
My question is: is it possible with Knoppix ? I mean, can I remaster Knoppix to boot with netfilter and my iptables configured and ready to use ?
Is it possible to remove the X components installation ? I would like a little and simple dist with just the networking and nat features.
Thank you in advance for your advices,
Guillaume
Similar Threads
-
By nuub in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 03:28 PM
-
By egerber in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 05:50 PM
-
By ghostblaze in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 02:12 AM
-
By Leg0z in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-04-2003, 10:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts
$69.99