-
Senior Member
registered user
Killing Gnome?
I mad e the misake of taking a look at the Gnome menu bar thing and now it won't go away. Every time I reboot, there it is right below the KDE bar. How do I get rid of this stupid thing?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't use gnome but it is happening because you are "saving session for future log-ins". When you click 'logout' is there an option to save the session? Maybe it's in the configuration panel for gnome. Again I don't use it so I can't say exactly where it is.
Similar Threads
-
By whoCaresWatIamCalled in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 07:11 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By TOM in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 03:09 AM
-
By lockejr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:09 PM
-
By linuxgrilla in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 06:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99