Do a google search on ACX100. I think that this might be one of those Tex Inst acx100 or 111 based cards. If so then you might want to look and see if this is too much for you.
I have the card listed in the subject and i am using knoppix 3.4 and i recently found out after buying this card that there are no supplied drivers. I searched around online and i found out something about "Driverloader" and "ndiswrapper" or something like that, and upon looking at the code i was intimidated by the amount of linux knowlage is required to make a driver from the given sorce code. Is there any way i can get these drivers to work without having to make the driver. I am thinking about just returning the card, if i do so, please name a card that you know works under 3.4
Do a google search on ACX100. I think that this might be one of those Tex Inst acx100 or 111 based cards. If so then you might want to look and see if this is too much for you.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU Series 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper (DAC) Cables
$10.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module
$19.98
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00