-
Senior Member
registered user
I am confused.. I use Kanotix which is closely related to Knoppix and root runs at 1024x768 and user is 800x600 definitely. I never bothered changing root since I log into it so rarely. I run KDE 3.2. How is Kanotix doing this where it isn't possible with knoppix? Mzi I believe you run kanotix, too - how does it do it?
Similar Threads
-
By saurav in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 05:55 AM
-
By sbkryan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 04:20 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 02:02 PM
-
By laba in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:14 AM
-
By bigdaddy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro SYS-1018R-WC0R 1U Rack Server Xeon E5-2620 v4 64GB DDR4 RAM No HDD.
$289.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00