You will have to use the knoppix cheat codes. I have used the failsafe and it worked for me. On another PC I used knoppix noscsi noapm noapic and that seemed to work too.
I hope this helps
James
I put my CD in and it seems to boot up fine until I get:I don't know what to do about this. It happens after looking for the CD-ROM drive.Code:Can't find KNOPPIX filesytem, sorry. Dropping you to a (very limited) shell. Press resume button to quit
-fisher
You will have to use the knoppix cheat codes. I have used the failsafe and it worked for me. On another PC I used knoppix noscsi noapm noapic and that seemed to work too.
I hope this helps
James
Try
I had the same problem resently with a very old PC and thats what worked. Either that or you've created another linux coaster!Code:knoppix nodma
Good Luck,
AJG

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
$170.00
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Alta Labs Route10 10Gbps Router Firewall 2x SFP+ 4x 2.5GbE 2x PoE+
$174.99