-
servers $ thinclients
Can some one point me in the right direction? I would like to set up a group of low end machines as thin clients and one high end machine as a general pourpose server in a clasroom environment for underprivileged children
I read some of the Skolelinux material and downloaded the software but I could not make it work .
My knowledge with debian is limited and I have succeded in installing woody on my pentium I laptop with Xserver sound and networking with windows machines but I have not been able to figure out how to set up a server
I read some where in this forum about thin clients and how to boot from a network card or floppy in a thinclient fashion but I can't find the information anymore
Any help would be much appreciated
Similar Threads
-
By Hunkah in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-16-2011, 08:57 PM
-
By weedje in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 08:48 PM
-
By hernan in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 02:27 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:30 AM
-
By jeramy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00