Works fine for me on an ABit NF7-M with nforce2 chipset.
Jim
I was wondering if there is an issue with knoppix and the Nvidia Nforce 2 ethernet adapter? I can't seem to get knoppix to recognize my card.
I am using a static IP address(no DHCP) which works fine in windows 2000.
When I do a /etc/init.d/networking restart I get an eth0 device not detected.
Is this something other people have experience? Do I need to get an updated driver? Thanks for the help!
Sartan
Works fine for me on an ABit NF7-M with nforce2 chipset.
Jim
nforce nvidia driver is not included.(nvidia is not prepared to GPL it,so Klaus will not integrate it). But ......
Try the image from the guys at overclockix (they included it)
http://www.distrowatch.com/table.php...on=overclockix
If the site is unreachable try P2P network like e-mule,shareaza, or so.
greetzzz,
Thanks greetzzz I'll give overclockix a try!

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM mainframe circuitboard untested condition
$120.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
SwissGear Wenger Mainframe 16 Laptop Briefcase Black SKU 64038010 Excellent Cond
$33.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65