-
Strange network behaviour
Hi folks,
I have a networking question:
I have a notebook with an integrated LAN adapter which is configured to get the ip via dhcp. The adapter is configured correctly, I can browse the internet as well as my local network.
Then I have added an USB WLAN adapter which also works fine with internet, but: I cant connect to any of my other local computers, even ping will not find the other machine.
The retrieved ip adress is the within the same subnet as the other computer.
I think I have to configure it, but where? Can you help me please?
Thanks
Michael
Similar Threads
-
By CallACD in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 08:45 AM
-
By ZedroS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By freddys in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 10:58 PM
-
By Yogich in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 06:52 PM
-
By true1ever in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00