-
Step 2 info
Hi
I'm a newbie as this forum is concerend , however I have used Knoppix befor e both from the hd instalation and the live cd.
So Step two means I'v arranged all the partitions and installed to the HD using the Knoppix-installer method, I followed the Knoppix full hardware detection method, so Knoppix is now on HD everything is ok LIlo recognizes all the partitions (duel boot XP).
The Second step ? Should I edit my sources.list before I do the apt-get update, if so to what ? unstable / Testing or just unstable . How do I get support for ATI mobility radion 9000 graphics card ?
Oh yea what Security source do I want (both or as commonsense suggests unstable).
I hope this is clear
Cheers HofL
Similar Threads
-
By Antoine in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By Rod F. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By hnash53 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:33 PM
-
By Coume in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 04:47 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09