Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 64 of 64

Thread: Knoppix 3.6 is here!

  1. #61
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    33
    knoppix 3.6 based
    only 210mb
    english and portuguese brazilian support

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/b...I.iso?download

    md5sum 0809f67d0beca03e9960cae58f0f8d36 PrometeusXII.iso


  2. #62
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    miami, fl
    Posts
    21
    do you a changelog or package for it ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometeus
    knoppix 3.6 based
    only 210mb
    english and portuguese brazilian support

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/b...I.iso?download

    md5sum 0809f67d0beca03e9960cae58f0f8d36 PrometeusXII.iso

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, US
    Posts
    1

    What happened to teTeX?

    I have been using knoppix 3.2 or 3.3 in German at the University of Alaska Anchorage on the computers in the language lab (I just can't take Windows). I had gotten into the habit of bringing a floppy and doing my homework on the floppy using LaTeX (with vim of course ) Now in 3.6, LaTeX does not seem to be available. ( )

    Is there something I can do other than going back to 3.2 or 3.3.

    Incidently, I made a bunch of 3.6 CD's to hand out at German Day here on campus. Friday, October 1, was the day the local high school German students are invited to UAA for a morning of activities focused on encouraging them to continue with German at the college level. I also had a laptop and desktop as demonstrations. I use the German version here at UAA and I have the German locale on my Debian box at home.

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1
    I don't want to bother to use torrent! In fact, u can get a HTTP download at high seed, here: http://www.mirror.ac.uk/downloads/ft...4-08-16-EN.iso

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is picture

(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is

$170.00



Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3) picture

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)

$149.99



Lot of 2 Compaq Alpha 21264C B21264C-1225TPN Vintage DEC Alpha CPU 2001 picture

Lot of 2 Compaq Alpha 21264C B21264C-1225TPN Vintage DEC Alpha CPU 2001

$49.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot picture

Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot

$199.95



Vintage DEC E2052-AA  AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap picture

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap

$599.99



DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO) picture

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)

$100.00



Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware picture

Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware

$649.00



Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT picture

Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT

$7250.00



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$269.99