All set thanks!
Is there any way to have KNOPPIX boot fb1280x1024 automatically. i.e. put in the CD and it will boot with no intervention into bf1280x1024 mode? Also is there a way to have kudzu detect only what I want it to. I don't use any firewire stuff so it doesn't have to load that. I am trying to make the bootup faster.
Thanks for any help!
All set thanks!
Just incase anyone was curious I modified the isolinux.cfg file in /boot/isolinux and saved the ISO.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X710-DA4 4-Port 10Gb SFP+ Ethernet Adapter EX710DA4G1P5 w/ SFPs
$250.00
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50